• Early pickups in Premium Limo Bus at Waikiki hotels
• Amazing Guides with Genuine Aloha Spirit
• Famous Taro Donuts from Kamehameha Bakery
• Cold Water & Hot Kona Coffee
• Boat ride to U.S.S. Arizona Memorial
• Admission to Pearl Harbor
• Museums with Audio Tour & Virtual Reality
• Black Tears of the Arizona & Wall of Names
• Exclusive Pearl Harbor Documentary
• View of the USS Bowfin Submarine
• Inside Tour of USS Bowfin Submarine & Museum
• Self-Transportation Back
USS Arizona Bowfin Tour
Docked Near the Visitor Center, you’ll find the USS Bowfin Submarine & Museum. Many Guests are looking for a tour that will allow enough time to see both the USS Arizona and the USS Bowfin. This tour is also good option if you would like to spend more time at the museums and virtual reality center. In order to provide the greatest amount of flexibility we offer one way transportation only for tour packages like this one that include more than one monument. This allows you to enjoy Pearl Harbor at your own pace and easily find transportation back to Waikiki via Uber, Bus, or Car Rental.
Here’s What the Tour Includes
Our guides are some of the best in the business. You will laugh as you learn about our beautiful island.
Enjoy roomy buses that are air conditioned and never too crowded.
With pick-up locations all over Waikiki, you are never a long way from your ride.
Ilikai Hotel at the Flag Pole, Ross Store on Seaside Ave (Curbside), The Duke Statue (Curbside), & the Aston Waikiki Beach Hotel (Curbside)
Arizona Memorial & USS Bowfin Submarine
6 Hours (+/- Traffic)
One Way Transportation
Premium One-Way Transportation Included from Waikiki. Please Use Uber, Taxi, or Bus for Return Trans.
5:25 AM & 8:30 AM
What To Bring
Camera, Sunglasses, Extra Water, & Cash for Food / Tips / Return Transport – NO BAGS ALLOWED
What to Wear
Comfortable shirt, shoes or sandals, sunglasses, sunscreen, hat, & a big smile.
NO BAGS ARE ALLOWED INSIDE. Locker rentals are available for an extra fee.
Located on Beautiful Oahu
OAHU TOURS BY CATEGORY
©2018 Oahu Things To Do. All Rights Reserved.