• Early pickups in Premium Limo Bus at Waikiki hotels
• Amazing Guides with Genuine Aloha Spirit
• Famous Taro Donuts from Kamehameha Bakery
• Cold Water & Hot Kona Coffee
• Boat ride to U.S.S. Arizona Memorial
• Admission to Pearl Harbor
• Two Included Pearl Harbor Museums
• Black Tears of the Arizona & Wall of Names
• Exclusive Pearl Harbor Documentary
• View of the USS Bowfin Submarine
• Trip to Punchbowl National Cemetery
• Statue of King Kamehameha the Great
USS Arizona Honolulu City Tour
Coming to Visit from Kona? The most iconic monument at Pearl Harbor is the USS Arizona Memorial pictured above, and it’s the focal point of this tour. If you are looking for half-day activity with lots of ‘bang for the buck,’ then this tour is the perfect option. Your morning begins with tour bus pickup at the airport, Hot Kona Coffee, and delicious purple Taro Donuts from Kamehameha Bakery. Once you arrive to Pearl Harbor, you’ll check out some great museums and see the exclusive documentary before venturing out to the USS Arizona Memorial. Once you’ve experienced the core of the experience, we’ll take you out for a tour of downtown Honolulu including the Punchbowl National Cemetery and the statue of King Kamehameha the Great.
Here's What the Tour Includes
Our guides are some of the best in the business. You will laugh as you learn about our beautiful island.
Enjoy roomy buses that are air conditioned and never too crowded.
With pick-up locations all over Waikiki, you are never a long way from your ride.
Pearl Harbor, Punchbowl National Cemetery, & the King Kamehameha Statue
8 Hours +
Premium Transportation available from the Honolulu Airport
What To Bring
Camera, Sunglasses, Extra Water, & Cash for Food / Tips – NO BAGS ALLOWED
What to Wear
Comfortable shirt, shoes or sandals, sunglasses, sunscreen, hat, & a big smile.
NO BAGS ARE ALLOWED INSIDE. Locker rentals are available for an extra fee.
Located on Beautiful Oahu
OAHU TOURS BY CATEGORY
©2018 Oahu Things To Do. All Rights Reserved.